It was a crazy day. The forecast was showing raining and wind (18kts gust 25kts) between 12pm and 16pm and after that Sun and 13Kts wind speed. Talta decided go together to practice a bit, we got there around 12pm, and had no wind, I decide pump the 12m Airrush because Talita could play with it, when we are wearing the wetsuit the wind start to get strong, I decided pump the 9m because Talita is very light, but the wind came very strong, really strong.
I waiting until it come down a bit and start sailing, was really good some times a bit too much but good. Suddenly the wind stop, died, was not enough to keep the kites flying, I was siting in a sand bar and I can see all kites in the water, after that the wind was crazy alternating between nothing and too much and we sailing between.
At some stage the wind was really light and I couldn't go upwind anymore and was getting close to the mangrove, was stressful I was thinking how I will deflate the kite in the water pack it up and swimming between the mangrove to get land, but the wind came back and I manage sailing away.
But in the end was fun, one more day kiting.